Bruce says: If you engine is running lean for any reason at all it could cause your Ford to backfire. Also a crossed spark plug wire, a weak coil, if the timing is off for your ignition or any mechanical engine problem could be causing your focus to backfire. Your local AAMCO center can evaluate, diagnose and fix your car from backfiring during acceleration, just stop and take advantage of our local experts.
- About AAMCO (28)
- Featured Stories (31)
- General Auto Repair & Service (51)
- More from AAMCO (26)
- Pontiac (1)
- Special Offers (4)
- Transmission Repair & Service (10)
- AWD/4WD (2)
- Vehicle Type (46)
Tag Cloud4WD 4x4 4x4 services 50 cars in 50 states 50th Anniversary 2002 Ford Explorer transmission failure AAMCO AAMCO transmission ABS system Accord AC Accord Air Condition AC temperature control All wheel Drive auto repairs AWD AWD service Chevrolet air condition Chevrolet Impala AC Chevy A/C Corvette giveaway sweepstakes dirty wheel speed sensor explorer AC ford AC Ford Explorer Ford Explorer ABS system ford explorer AC Ford Explorer transfer case Ford Taurus Ford Taurus AC Ford transfer case Four-Wheel Drive Transmission Services free auto repairs Honda Accord Honda Accord AC Honda Accord air condition Impala AC lifetime warranty moph New TV commercial Phoenix Purple Heart Taurus AC The military order of the purple heart veterans Vietnam Veteran
- AAMCO of Orlando Provides Free Auto Repairs to Local Vietnam War Veteran as Part of 50 Cars in 50 States
- Rockingham County Iraq War Veteran Enjoys Free Car Repairs from AAMCO of Manchester
- Cook County Veterans Receive Free Repairs for MOPH Vehicle from AAMCO of Chicago
- WW2 Veteran from Allentown Receives Free Car Repairs from AAMCO of Quakertown as “50 Cars in 50 States” Reaches Pennsylvania
- AAMCO’S “50 Cars in 50 States” Reaches Iraq War Veteran in Arkansas.Fort Smith veteran enjoys free car repairs from Fayetteville AAMCO center.